Monday, January 31

Grab-Bag Day

I don't have anything pressing on my mind that I feel driven to blog about, so here's a random smattering of what's happening in my life.

I'm moving! Hopefully. Apartment hunting is difficult when you can't feasibly pay more than $500 a month for your own share and you have highly specified geographic needs.

I'm auditioning! I think. For this group called True Colors, an out youth theater group in Boston. I have a friend who worked/works with the program. I haven't done any theater in so long, I would be really happy to get back into it in any capacity. Audition is this Thursday. Gulp.

I'm knitting! A scarf. I should also be crocheting a hat and knitting fingerless gloves, but I'm having trouble sticking with one project (story of my life).

I'm using the computer more than ever! Which is funny, because mine is broken, and I have to wipe the hard drive and reinstall the OS. Funfact: I'm more likely to use the internet on someone else's computer than on my own!

I'm planning themed updates! Maybe. I just have so many things I'm thinking of doing, I'm wondering if posting about them on given days of the week/month might encourage me to keep up with them. Like practicing violin. Or knitting projects. Or writing poetry.

I'm late for work! Oh, really am late for work. Wrapping up then.

Thought of the Day: For reasons unknown, I seem to be pathologically unable to correctly make a roux, or even remember what a roux is.

Isha

No comments:

Post a Comment