Tuesday, March 22

aaaaannnnnnndd WE'RE BACK!

Sort of.

Following the discovery that my hard drive failed, I pretty much lost all will power to do anything on the internet for several weeks. In addition, I've been working as many shifts as I can get in order to afford moving to a new apartment, and coordinating the acquisition of said apartment. It's been challenging, to say the least, and the ensuing exhaustion was more than enough to keep me away from the internet for the last...month.

So I'm going to recognize that daily updates are a fool's hope, and just try to get in as many as possible in a given week. Updates will be just as varied as ever, and consisting largely of my internal monologue. Today's internal monologue:

I HAVE AN APARTMENT! WOOHOO! NOW I CAN SLEEP!
(3 days later)
...I'm bored. What's next?

~Isha

Thought of the day: I have this sudden urge to take up fencing. Or yoga. Or Aerial silks. Or feminist literature...

No comments:

Post a Comment