Tuesday, September 8

Bienvenue à la Tourraine

Wow, so that was quite a wait between entries.
So, I have spent the last week in Tours, which is about two hours south of Paris, and I have been attending language classes à l'Institut Tourraine. > La ville de Tours is in the Loire river valley, also called Tourraine, the renowned Chateaux region of France. Tours is one of les plus grandes villes de la France, although for the states it is relatively small. It has an incredibly rich history, and it’s spectacularly beautiful. The photos that I have taken do not really do it justice.

Alright, enough of the guidebook. Tours is fantastic and I get to be here through September 11, and it’s still warm enough to go swimming. I'm going to have photos of everything up sometime in the foreseeable future, and I’ll update again soon about the Institute Tourraine, classes, and Tours after dark.

PS- funfact! Blogging is forcing me to learn html. Why? Because I like to modify my settings. I am in way over my head.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting, Aishaness! :D I'm glad you're having a good time and I can't wait to see your photos! Loves you~!!!

    P.S. - If you need any HTML help, let me know, I'm pretty good at it! :)

    ReplyDelete